Bucks county is a great place to live. There are many active adult communities in Bucks county including new construction.
I hold the SRES designation and am a Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
If you are thinking of buying a home in an active adult community in 2017 follow my blog for information about the different communities and on tips on downsizing. I can also email you links to my post .
Here are the topics I will be writing about in next 2 months :
1. New active adult communities in Bucks county. New Construction. Do not go to new construction with out your buyer agnet. The sales agent there represents the builder.
2. Resale homes in active adult communities in Bucks county. Inventory is low. I can set you up for automatic email notifications of listings as they come up.
3.Homes sold in 2016 .
4.Amenities in the different communities.There are many communities with nice amenities like idoor pool, and exercise room.
5. Reasons why people love to live in Bucks county.
6.How to prepare your current home for sale .
7.How to sell your home and buy another home.
8. Tips on aging in place .If you would rather not move and would like to make modifiactions to you house to age in place .
9.Staging your home for sale.
10. What home improvements will pay off.Do not over improve your house. You may not recoup what you spend.
11.How to get rid of things you do not need .
12. Saving your old photos and old videos.
13.Information about Senior centers in Bucks county.
14.Transportation in the area.
15.Restaurants in Bucks county.
16.Parks in Bucks county.
17.Golf courses in Bucks county.
18.Things to do in Bucks county.
19.Market reports about the 55plus communities.
20.How to price your home to sell.
Call me for a no- obligation, free market analysis of your home. Call Gita Bantwal at Re/Max Centre 215-343-8200x124 or 215-275-8491 cell.
She can be reached at 215-343-8200x124 or direct 215-275-8491 or via email email@example.com