Bucks county is a great place to live. There are many active adult communities in Bucks county including new construction.
I hold the SRES designation and am a Seniors Real Estate Specialist.
If you are thinking of buying a home in an active adult community in 2017 follow my blog for information about the different communities and on tips on downsizing. I can also email you links to my post .
Here are the topics I will be writing about in next 2 months :
1. New active adult communities in Bucks county. New Construction. Do not go to new construction with out your buyer agnet. The sales agent there represents the builder.
2. Resale homes in active adult communities in Bucks county. Inventory is low. I can set you up for automatic email notifications of listings as they come up.
3.Homes sold in 2016 .
4.Amenities in the different communities.There are many communities with nice amenities like idoor pool, and exercise room.
5. Reasons why people love to live in Bucks county.
6.How to prepare your current home for sale .
7.How to sell your home and buy another home.
8. Tips on aging in place .If you would rather not move and would like to make modifiactions to you house to age in place .
9.Staging your home for sale.
10. What home improvements will pay off.Do not over improve your house. You may not recoup what you spend.
11.How to get rid of things you do not need .
12. Saving your old photos and old videos.
13.Information about Senior centers in Bucks county.
14.Transportation in the area.
15.Restaurants in Bucks county.
16.Parks in Bucks county.
17.Golf courses in Bucks county.
18.Things to do in Bucks county.
19.Market reports about the 55plus communities.
20.How to price your home to sell.
Call me for a no- obligation, free market analysis of your home. Call Gita Bantwal at Re/Max Centre 215-343-8200x124 or 215-275-8491 cell.
When you read about events please check the year for the event as some people find information a year later and think it is for that year. . The posts remain online even after the event.
Gita Bantwal is a Realtor with RE/MAX Centre Realtors in Bucks County, a Northern suburb of Philadelphia. You can view 1000s of listings on her web site www.GitaBantwal.com
She can be reached at 215-343-8200x124 or direct 215-275-8491 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a FREE MARKET EVALUATION OF YOUR HOME IN PHILADELPHIA, BUCKS or MONTGOMERY COUNTY call me at 2152758491
Gita specializes in Active adult communities and is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist. She holds the ABR designation (Accredited Buyers Representative) and specializes in selling to first time buyers as well as move up buyers.Gita also hold the CRS designation , Certified Residential Specialist and the CDPE designation as well. Information about real estate market is deemed to be correct but is subject to errors and omissions and should be verified independently.. Opinion expressed by me or others in my post and comments is not to be construed to be legal advice.I am licensed in Pa. Check real estate laws in your state as they may be different than in Pa.