I came across this group this morning. It sounds like a fun group to join . I can]t wait to see the topics and solutions offered. I am reblogging this so more members can join.
ActiveRain MasterMinds: Be a part of the powerful MindShare effort in 2011!!
2011 is going to be a GREAT year! It really is.
Lots of positive energy here on the site, and let's make it snowball into 2011!
Let's make 2011 the most productive year we can.
Let's be the 20% of the agents that make 80% of the magic happen!!
The ActiveRain Powers have officially given us the go-ahead:
The ActiveRain Masterminds group has come to life! It's ALIVE!!!!
Here's how it works:
ActiveRain members will have the ability to assemble their own MasterMind groups, but here are the requirements:
1. The groups shall me comprised of 6 ActiveRain members
2. At least 3 of the members MUST have RainMaker status.
3. At least one of the 6 members MUST be a new member to ActiveRain that any member of your group has recruited after December 7th, 2010
4. There can not be more than one member from the same city in each group
5. Starting January 15th, 2011, the ActiveRain Masterminds will be given a topic come up with a solution for. These topics will include issues which your group will be proposing a solution for, or "outside the box" ways of generating more business in our industry.
6. There will be an independent panel of judges who will score each groups solutions on practicality and creativity
7. Each month there will be a winning group based on the judges scores
8. The winning group's members for that month will receive 1,250 bonus points each
9. All other groups for the month will receive 500 bonus points for each member
10. Each group will post ONE blog that month, on the last day of the month with their solution to the topic. It is MANDATORY that each member of the group provide a comment on the group's post as to how they came up with the solution, where the idea came from, why they feel it will work, etc
11. Each member of each group must become a member of the ActiveRain MasterMinds group.
12. The captain of each group will be responsible for posting a link of your group's blog post to the monthly Master post.
You can register individually here: http://activerain.com/groups/ActiveRainMasterMinds
You must put your groups of 6 MasterMinds together yourselves. There are no individual sign-ups.
The captain of each group will provide me, no later than January 10th, both the names and usernames of each of their 6 members, but also a name for their group.
We have teams signed up already.
Get your thinking caps on, and let's roll into 2011 with the Power of Collaborative Solutions!!
When you read about events please check the year for the event as some people find information a year later and think it is for that year. . The posts remain online even after the event.
Gita Bantwal is a Realtor with RE/MAX Centre Realtors in Bucks County, a Northern suburb of Philadelphia. You can view 1000s of listings on her web site www.GitaBantwal.com
She can be reached at 215-343-8200x124 or direct 215-275-8491 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a FREE MARKET EVALUATION OF YOUR HOME IN PHILADELPHIA, BUCKS or MONTGOMERY COUNTY call me at 2152758491
Gita specializes in Active adult communities and is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist. She holds the ABR designation (Accredited Buyers Representative) and specializes in selling to first time buyers as well as move up buyers.Gita also hold the CRS designation , Certified Residential Specialist and the CDPE designation as well. Information about real estate market is deemed to be correct but is subject to errors and omissions and should be verified independently.. Opinion expressed by me or others in my post and comments is not to be construed to be legal advice.I am licensed in Pa. Check real estate laws in your state as they may be different than in Pa.